Happy Palm Sunday! Yesterday was such a glorious and beautiful day to celebrate my Lord & Personal Savior all while shouting “Hosanna!” We were blessed with 72 degree weather in NYC but I was really uncomfortable and hottttt! I’m thinking I should probably reserve my summer weather excitement…
I’m actually loving the pastel color trend. It’s fun. It’s chic. It’s sexy. It’s bold. It’s everything a girly girl needs! My favorite part about the trend is finding pastel items in my closet I either, didn’t know I had, or just didn’t think I liked very much. An example is this Banana Republic blouse. It’s been in my closet for many years (don’t know how, actually, as I never purchased it) and never worn! Not only is the pastel blue so flattering but the scalloped edges are so in trend right now! Double win for Auntie Christie!
I will be traveling this summer so I decided to start stacking on floppy hats. I actually bought this Forever 21 floppy hat to pair with my new pink Zara heels but it actually worked well with this pastel look!
Meet my girlfriend Isabella! Isabella and I share much more than laughs in common. Not only is she super selfless, but it helps that she’s a fashionista like me! 85% of the time we’re discussing shoes, the other 15% of the time we’re discussing new trends. She is soooo lucky I can’t fit a size 35 shoe! Her shoe collection would’ve been raided by last year. She’s the woman behind the lens many times. Thank you girl! Love you to pieces!
It’s all about DETAILS! Can you believe my earrings were $1??? I bought them from a jewelry store that was going out of business.
Isabella is wearing a jacket from Zara’s new collection, a burberry button down, a kente skirt, and Valentino Rockstuds.
Hat: Forever 21
Blouse: Banana Republic (Old)
Skirt: Thrifted via Salvation Army
Shoes: Zara (Old)
Necklace: Forever 21
Bag: Coach (Old)
Nail Polish: Essie’s ‘Hide and Go Chic’
Skirt: Custom Made
-Be Blessed & Enjoy your week ahead!