I’m very pleased to announce that I’ll be hosting my first conference happening in less than a week. Welcome to Broken, But Not Ashamed, a free virtual conference completely led by the Holy Spirit!
While it has always been my desire to host a conference for the longest time, I couldn’t do so until God released me to do so. A few weeks ago, I announced on my Instagram live that I was finally released to host a virtual conference specifically for women who have experienced heart break and rejection in the area of relationships; but finding difficulty moving forward from the heartbreak.
It makes sense to me- why God would tell me to create and host this conference. I’m no stranger to heart break. Several years before I got married, I dated people who broke my heart. It wasn’t easy, and I vaguely recall one relationship that ended so terribly, I wasn’t sure I would have recovered from it. But the power of God kept me, delivered me and healed me. And He wants to do the same for you!
My testimony Tuesday posts here on the blog have widely been centered around my experiences with relationships and heart break. But now I’m so excited to host a detailed teaching, deliverance, and healing conference on this subject.
If you’re wondering if this conference is for you, I would probably say yes it is. But in case you need further convincing, ask yourself the below questions, and if you answer yes to one or more, then sign up:
- Have you been romantically involved with someone who broke your heart?
- Have you found difficulty overcoming a past romantic relationship?
- Are you suffering from thoughts of rejection?
- Are you in a relationship but still feel lonely?
- Are you in a relationship but cannot stop sinning with your boyfriend?
- Do you feel like everyone is married/getting married except you?
- Are you afraid to die unmarried and alone?
- Are you single and ready to mingle but can’t find anyone interested in you?
Well, if you answered yes to any of the above then please sign up here! If the time does not work with you, no worries, there will be a replay available BUT only for those who sign up before the conference.
While the conference may be free, it will NOT be open to the public because I will be sharing my never shared before PRIVATE story.